Marketing Manager - 360 Live Media
Reporting to the vice president of strategy, you will take the lead on developing and executing integrated marketing strategies for both client engagements and internal business development.
360 Live Media is an award-winning marketing, strategy, and experience design agency. Unlike many of our competitors, we only work with organizations that are progressive, dare to be innovative, and are driven to produce results immediately. You can see from our portfolio that we create uniquely innovative and disruptive experiences that help our clients engage, educate, and connect their audiences in fresh, cost-effective ways.
As the key marketer in the organization, you will leverage your expertise with integrated marketing campaigns, building campaigns from the ground up. We will rely on you to develop strategies and lead successful campaigns, creating marketing briefs and working with the creative team to execute them. Our suite of services includes strategy, research, marketing, membership, branding, experience design, event marketing, educational programming, and content development.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Participate in client marketing meetings, creative brainstorms, and workshops. Assess existing client marketing strategies and advise them on areas for improvement.
- Develop effective media strategies for integrated marketing campaigns to meet client goals. This includes identifying unique audience and industry insights and crafting creative and persuasive briefings that provide insight and clear direction.
- Develop comprehensive and integrated marketing campaigns, calendars, and trackers for each client engagement. Balance a budget and timeline for each project, ensuring consistent work that is best-in-class, timely, and within scope.
- Manage all logistics associated with marketing projects: assist with partner/vendor selection, scheduling meetings, drafting proposals, managing budgets, and monitoring timelines.
- Proactively monitor analytics to optimize campaign performance and drive bottom-line business growth, making strategic recommendations for future initiatives.
- Work with 360 Live Media’s business development team to integrate marketing leads into smart campaigns that capture prospective client information. Through the implementation of thoughtful marketing strategies, increase engagement and grow the database.
Qualifications of the Marketing Manager
- 5 plus years of marketing experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies for a variety of organizations and/or types of services, products, and events.
- Experience executing marketing campaigns and tracking marketing analytics. Experience with a variety of marketing channels including email, social, print, paid digital, and phone.
- Experience with automated marketing databases (Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, etc.).
- Experience working with a marketing team (creative competencies, copywriters, branding, art direction, etc.), ideally in an agency environment.
Attributes of the Marketing Manager
- Creative. You are full of new ideas and recommendations.
- Curious. You always strive to improve your expertise. You seek out opportunities to learn new skills and enhance what you already know.
- Analytical. You have incisive analytical skills and the ability to make critical assessments. You enjoy diving into the numbers and deciphering the data from different angles.
- Organization skills. Your keen attention to detail is supported by your process focus. You know that important campaigns have deadlines that need to be met and you effectively prioritize your work to make it happen. You manage every task from start to finish.
- Productive. You are an enthusiastic self-starter who can multitask and thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Results focus. You have a bottom-line orientation, consistently making wise decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Team player. You always have your team’s back. You enjoy working hard and rolling up your sleeves with the team.
What’s Attractive to the Right Marketing Manager Candidate?
- Learning from experienced marketing colleagues, you will quickly become the go-to expert for all marketing needs. Your knowledge and ideas will be valued and appreciated.
- 360 Live Media has twice been named as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Washington, D.C. by the Washington Business Journal.
- Based in the heart of Washington, D.C., our team of entrepreneurial strategists, innovators, and doers are driven to achieve growth for our clients and our company.
- Working at 360 Live Media isn’t a “sit-behind-your-desk, 9-5, do-the-same-thing-every-day” kind of experience. You will have interesting days – every day.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation plan including an annual bonus incentive; 401(k) plan with company match; full health, vision, and dental insurance coverage; 3 weeks’ vacation; paid volunteer and sick days; and monthly transportation allowance.
To Apply for the Marketing Manager position:
Use the "Apply" button on this page or simply email your resume to Aileen Hedden at email@example.com with “360 Live Media – Marketing Manager #2019-2441 SA” as the subject of the email. Please include your resume as a Word or PDF attachment to the email, and paste your cover letter in the body of your email.
Alternative Titles: senior marketing manager, digital marketing manager, marketing analyst, marketing and sales manager, account manager, events and marketing manager, brand manager.
Staffing Advisors has been engaged to find the right candidate and is committed to helping create a diverse work environment for our client. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. This position may require pre-employment screening potentially including a criminal background check, verification of academic credentials, licenses, certifications, and/or verification of work history.