360 Live Media is an award-winning marketing, strategy, and experience design agency. As the Account Manager, you will be fully empowered to deliver exceptional results that thrill our clients. Unlike many of our competitors, we only work with organizations that are progressive, dare to be innovative, and are driven to produce results immediately. You can see from our portfolio that we create uniquely innovative and disruptive experiences that help our clients engage, educate, and connect their audiences in fresh, cost-effective ways.
Working here, you won’t be limited to one kind of client or one type of project. Our suite of services includes strategy, research, marketing, membership, branding, experience design, event marketing, educational programming, and content development.
You already know how to think two steps ahead and how to navigate all types of people and situations. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your thinking, work on more complex challenges, and achieve greater results collaborating across functional areas with some of the smartest minds in the business.
We’re built for people who are intellectually curious – we are constantly seeking new knowledge and experiences to deliver the most successful, personalized solutions for our clients. Working at the “intersection” of Madison Avenue, Silicon Valley, and K St, we bring fresh ideas, new thinking, and real results to association executives and the organizations they lead. Our work helps organizations build their brands, increase their relevance, and generate more revenue.
A new frontier in marketing and communications has emerged through the powerful combination of digital and live experiences. We believe live media – events, conferences, trade shows, and any forum where people connect face to face – is the original social media and the most powerful media platform to influence hearts and minds.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager
- Foster relationships, understand clients’ business needs, and grow existing business by selling additional services. This includes setting and achieving annual revenue goals on each account, based on the relationship and nature of the work being provided.
- Think strategically, anticipating future consequences and trends and incorporating them into client planning. Manage our clients at both a strategic and operational level.
- Be passionate about getting to know our clients, both personally and professionally, and use that knowledge to set, manage, and exceed client expectations at every turn.
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses, industries, brands, customers, internal teams, and competitive environments.
- Develop creative strategies and effective solutions to help clients meet their business objectives.
- Lead the development of client briefs, presentations, and marketing projects.
- Manage creative deliverables with client and internal teams.
- Write strategic frameworks and reports.
- Support projects with detailed notes, timelines, and calendars, and the necessary documents and spreadsheets.
- Maintain a bottom-line orientation, consistently making sound decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Manage multi-disciplinary projects from end-to-end including development of scope, schedule, resource planning, and synchronization of deliverables and services.
- Balance the delivery of client commitments against the realities of a budget, timeline, and competing projects and priorities.
- Maintain accountability and ownership of scopes of work and master services agreements. Create, track, and measure project timelines to ensure clients and colleagues meet key milestones. Regularly report to a variety of stakeholders on project status for client initiatives, directing changes as needed.
Qualifications of the Account Manager
- 5-7 years of experience managing projects, marketing campaigns, events, and client relationships. Account management experience in an agency environment is preferred.
Attributes of the Account Manager
- Relationship builder and activator. You share your insights, seek out other opinions, and listen to the needs and concerns of others. You build trust and buy-in and dedicate time to building successful and effective relationships. Most importantly, you know how to convert those relationships into long-term business partnerships.
- Strategic vision and creative agility. You always strive to enhance your expertise because you’re creative and curious by nature. You have the ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them into client planning. You are able to manage clients at both a strategic and operational level.
- Client-first mentality. You are detail-oriented because you love your clients. You possess a commitment to serving clients in a manner that helps them deliver on their business objectives while helping 360 Live Media reach our goals. You’re passionate about getting to know clients, both personally and professionally, and using that knowledge to exceed expectations at every turn.
- Results focus. You are results-oriented because you want to create an impact every day. With an exceptional track record of exceeding client expectations, you have a bottom-line orientation, consistently making wise decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment. You balance owning the delivery of client commitments against the realities of a budget, timeline, and competing projects and priorities. You have an attitude of problem-solving and creative resourcefulness.
- Action orientation. You believe that everything matters, so you act nimbly and quickly to solve challenges, even if limited information is available. You are not afraid to take charge of a situation and make tough decisions.
- Self-assured. You are confident, assertive, and influential and are not easily discouraged. People follow your lead. You are consistently optimistic.
- Team player. You always have your team’s back. You enjoy working hard and rolling up your sleeves with the team. You have a proven track record for getting results by building strong relationships and partnerships, both with outside clients and internal staff.
What’s Attractive to the Right Account Manager Candidate?
- 360 Live Media has twice been named as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Washington, D.C. by the Washington Business Journal.
- Based in the heart of Washington, D.C., our team of entrepreneurial strategists, innovators, and doers are driven to achieve growth for our clients and our company.
- Working at 360 Live Media isn’t a “sit-behind-your-desk, 9-5, do-the-same-thing-every-day” kind of experience. You will have interesting days – every day.
- As a wholly-owned subsidiary of SmithBucklin, we are employee-owned with a generous employee stock ownership plan; we offer a highly competitive compensation plan including an annual bonus incentive; 401(k) plan with company match; health, vision, and dental insurance coverage; 17 PTO days; scholarship program; and monthly cell phone allowance.
To Apply for the Account Manager:
Use the Apply button on this page, or simply email your resume to Aileen Hedden at email@example.com with “360 Live Media – Account Manager / 2018-2404 SA” as the subject of the email.
Alternative Titles: Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Senior Account Executive, Client Solutions Manager, Account Executive.
Staffing Advisors has been engaged to find the right candidate and is committed to helping create a diverse work environment for our client. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. This position may require pre-employment screening potentially including a criminal background check, verification of academic credentials, licenses, certifications, and/or verification of work history.